This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i start tumblr and twitter?
01-11-2014, 08:38 AM
How do i start tumblr and twitter?
Instead of asking two separate questions, I'm just gonna knock both of them out right now. Okay- I got got a tumblr and twitter today (I know, I'm late.) and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, especially on the tumblr. Like, do I post stuff about myself and junk, or about my favorite band or something (since thats all I really see tumblr used for?) Do I do the same with my twitter, and I don't know what to "tweet" about? "I'm eating a sandwich. #pbandj" -stuff like that? That seems kind of silly to me.
Before you criticize me for getting these things just because everyone else has them, yeah i already know. I'm on spring break and I'm bored out of my mind so I thought it would give me somthing to do.

(P.S. Also, whats Instagram?)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 08:51 AM

Tumblr Is Mainly a Blogging Site to Start One Go here http://www.tumblr.com Click on sign up and fill out the information

Twitter is a Site where you write a status in 140 characters or less you can follow other people you can mention there names and talk about a topic and thats pretty much it to sign up go to twitter.com Where it Says New to Twitter Fill Out that information and Your in you Can Tweet About anything you want anytime you have a thought about something is the best time to update your twitter

Instagram is a image App Where you can Upload Photos and Follow Other Peoples photos thats pretty much it its Only available For Iphones and Androids you Cant get it on the computer and you cant use it on the computer

hope i helped

Ads

01-11-2014, 08:57 AM

Just follow people on tumblr.mine is

it-hard-to-explain.tumblr

Follow me and i'll follow you back!