This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tweets not showing up on Twitter timeline?
10-14-2012, 04:52 AM
tweets not showing up on Twitter timeline?
Whenever I tweet in the trending topics..I, nor my tweets show up. It's like I'm not on the timeline at all.

But! I think it may have something to do with my changing my name a few times? To shorten it up. So could it be that it's trying to catch up with my changes? Cuz my friends say they searched the names I changed to and even my current one and I still don't show up in the search >.>

Help, please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 05:00 AM

Well answer this: is your account locked? If so, this prevents people from seeing your tweets on the public timeline.

If it ISN'T, then I don't really know what to tell you. Changing your username or name doesn't effect your tweets themselves (well, it's not supposed to anyways).

If you change your username, "your new username or name will take a little time to appear in name search." Name search is completely different from the timeline. Dx If you're still having problems, you probably have a bug or something and I would suggest contacting Twitter: http://help.twitter.com/portal

Good luck. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply