This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask my mom for a google plus account?
01-11-2014, 05:35 PM
How to ask my mom for a google plus account?
I really want one because pretty much everybody i know has one. I am in middle school. My mom is sort of protective because she thinks that if I had Facebook or Instagram, people would stalk me. I even have a younger friend who has google plus. My question is, how do I ask her. If I try to ask her, I get really nervous and chicken out. Please do not say to do it behind her back because she will find out eventually. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 05:50 PM

You don't need google plus, no one ever uses that sh*t.. And if you're under 13, you can't legally make an account. Although you can just put you are older.. But anyway, if you're under 13 you dont really need any of those stuff, you will probably use it in an immature way. If you're 13 and up and want a facebook or google plus, just say you will be careful about privacy and not allowing people that aren't in your friends/circles to see your posts. And you should really do so, not just say it.. But trust me, you're not missing out on that much if you don't have social networks. I've got a few friends who just don't want it and it has never made them less cool or something.. It's their choice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply