This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Being on Facebook and Other Social Networks?
01-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Being on Facebook and Other Social Networks?
How do people really communicate funnily with each other and joking around on Facebook? I know this question sounds funny, but I don't have a Facebook, but I had one before. I really didn't know what to do with it. Take pictures? No body really wants to see me, not that special. Joking? I'm not a funny guy, though I am trying hard to beat that. So how are these people so successful in such areas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 07:17 PM

Because Facebook is a complete social networking platform compare to others. Facebook updated every time with lot of attractive changes that hit bulk users. Here is some advantages of Facebook over other social networks.

•Facebook fan pages (More users over Google+ brand pages)
•Facebook groups.
•Sharing posts from your timeline to your own pages.
•Graph search
•Over 1 billion users
•Social log in (Log in with Facebook)
•Easy communication with friends like chatting, video calling.
•Facebook events, etc

Ads

01-11-2014, 07:27 PM

Sometimes i make facebook as my second world.I spend a lot of times in it.I do it,because i'm just a shy guy who is not enjoying the crowd in the real life.So,fb is a choice to escape because we can find a lot of unique people there.But indeed it's hard to find the real friendship in it.I just find a good guy from Syria from fb.firstly we don't talk eachother until we share about our life then.If u want to have such things.All u need to do is keep on exploring n be open minded to your friends on social media.