This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with being ignored on Facebook?
01-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Help with being ignored on Facebook?
All of my friends ignore my page. I post a picture of something funny and there are crickets (0 likes 0 comments)...but then a friend of mine posts the same exact photo and 20 likes plus a few comments. What gives? Most of my friends are friends with each other after I introduced them all to each other, so they're all looking at the same thing. My Facebook friends are known in real life, so they're not strangers at all. Also, I've noticed that in real life they started talking to each other in school and ignoring me...feels like high school all over again with their random clique forming thanks to me bringing them together. We are all in college and in our 20s for those wondering. Any advice on what to do would be great thanks. Smile
I like this avatar, completely not part of the question. I could always show my tits or act like I don't care about the world with bug sunglasses on my face, or show a duckface while holding up money. That's always mature...yes my comeback was childish, and yes it was immature. I said I'm in my 20s not a boring human being that feels the need to 'act' a specific age because it's approved of by the crowd. I was just wondering what's up with the people I know, didn't need a lecture. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 11:03 PM

hey there, i sorta have the same problem too, i have 300+ friends but when i post something, weather it be funny or serious, only my 2 sisters and an assorted cousin will answer, im losing my hearing and ran into a school friend and posted that, and my friend commented on that, then after she did lots of people did, kind of gets annoying, once you realize it, may i suggest you do what i do, stop posting so much, i figure if they don't care about whats going on with me, why bother? but post every once in a while and your true friends will reveal themselves, then talk to them, hoped this helped, let me know if you want to be my friend and ill add you!

Ads

01-11-2014, 11:19 PM

You're in your 20s, so this shouldn't be an issue for you. The importance of comments and likes are so middle/high school.

People grow apart...that's a fact of life. If this bothers you so much, talk to these friends and find out what gives. If they don't want to talk to you in person, then it's time to get a new group of friends.

Oh...and just for the record, if you're in your 20s, perhaps you should rethink your Yahoo avatar since it's really childish.
01-11-2014, 11:26 PM

Then why you care about that......