This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Twitter account follows 3- 4 people a day I never followed. Nothing seems to change it. How do I stop it?
10-14-2012, 05:03 AM
My Twitter account follows 3- 4 people a day I never followed. Nothing seems to change it. How do I stop it?
I don't use any apps or Twitter automation software. I changed my password. It still happens. I have no clue how to stop it and it is annoying as hell. I have to manually unfollow about 3-4 people each day that I don't know, no idea who they are or where they are coming from.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 05:11 AM

Are you sure they aren't following you, That happens to me all the time but i've never had an issue with me following other people

Ads

change your password and setting

It sounds like people are searching and choosing to follow you. You don't have to follow them but if it bothers you that they are following you you can continue to unfollow and block or make your account protected so only you approve who follows you. Good luck!

It may be that your password has been stolen. So change it ASAP. And also make sure that your PC is not infected by any spyware. Use a good antivirus or at least an anti-spyware to prevent your password from being passed on to unauthorized people.