This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my sound to work when recording an Instagram video?
01-12-2014, 11:16 AM
How do I get my sound to work when recording an Instagram video?
I have an iPhone 5. Basically I KNOW you need your phone off of silent, and my phone IS, and the volume is on full. When I watch others Instagram videos the sound is fine and works, but when I record my own videos the sound doesn't work? I have my phone off of silent when recording also. I never used to have this problem it used to capture the sound in my videos, it's just suddenly stopped? I've closed the app also (when you double tap the button). Does anyone know what to do?
I mean after i've published it, I have no idea if it's actually recording the sound whilst i'm recording. I just tried turning it off and on again, aeroplane mode ect, and still no luck Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2014, 11:23 AM

Instagram; danniicassar I'll follow back.

Ads

01-12-2014, 11:34 AM

You mean it won't work whilst your recording or after you've published it, you can't hear it. Any who this solution should work for both scenarios:

• Turn the iphone off & back on, put it on aeroplane mode and then turn aeroplane mode off and then switch the wifi back on. That's a full reset and should work.

Good Luck