This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Facebook blocking, need to know whether girlfriend blocked me or not?
01-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Question about Facebook blocking, need to know whether girlfriend blocked me or not?
My girlfriend says she deleted her Facebook account, her name is in black, however, I know she has a recent photo that came up, under our previous conversation history. I logged into another account, but I cant find her name under that. So I am assuming she blocked me and has privacy settings are really high, so only friends and family can search for her. Is this correct, because I have noticed on people that have blocked me in the past I can go under another account, and see them in a search. But her account does not come up obviously under the my account or my side account which is used for spying. This probably something that is worth breaking up with her because obviously, I asked her about it a long time ago and she said she deleted it. It looks like I am catching her in a lie, she recently told me she didn't have one when i saw one online that looked at her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2014, 12:06 PM

that's slightly weird that she would do that. try to get on someone's facebook that had her as a friend. if it's still not possible to find her, just confront her about it and threaten to break up with her since she is obviously not behaving properly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply