This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Help Me!!! With my introduction to my new Grand Opening of business to post to Facebook.?
01-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Please Help Me!!! With my introduction to my new Grand Opening of business to post to Facebook.?
Okay so it's a motorcycle company that has been up and running for about a year now. We are moving to a new location and a bigger place. And we are going to have a grand opening like in October. I need help on how to start off. Im going to post this to our Company Facebook website like a week prior. Can you help me with something good to say? For example: You can refer the company as "greenhorns motorcycle company inc. I need help to help introduce this on FB I need everybody who gets on fb to get hyped up about this and want to come out.
In return for your help The one with the best intro I will give the most stars to and get your name out there on yahoo that you are the top contributer and I will answer any of your questions and pick you as the top contributer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2014, 01:46 PM

Watch out! Greenhorns grand opening is just around the corner. Here at Greenhorns Motorcycle company Inc. we offer ( you fill in the space with all of your offers, what you specialize in and anything else you might want to add) So drive around to our grand opening at (date, time and place). and all you drivers out there, double check the road.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply