This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend and I's Facebook accounts blocked each other without us actually blocking each other, why?
01-13-2014, 02:23 PM
My friend and I's Facebook accounts blocked each other without us actually blocking each other, why?
So, this is like, maybe the third time this has happened, and it's getting irritating. My friend and I's accounts keep blocking each other, but when we check our blocked users list, neither of us are on there. I have no idea if anyone has had a similar problems and knows how to fix it, but if you do, that'd be awesome. Thanks!
I know him in real life (we're neighbors) and I know for a fact he's telling me the truth, I've seen his blocked users list, and I'm not on there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 02:24 PM

is this friend a person you actually know in real life? or are you just taking this person's word for it? sounds to me like you are being lied to, or some 3rd party has one of your account passwords and is being malicious

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply