This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am so scared of posting pictures up on facebook?
01-13-2014, 07:30 PM
I am so scared of posting pictures up on facebook?
Hey
Well I am not scared of pedophiles or anything I just have really low self confidence I think. Even posting pictures of my dog or somebody else terrifies me! I have just posted a pic of my DOG (not me) and I am shaking out of fear of something... I don't know what. I have 200 friends that can see my pictures. Do you think it is natural that I am scared or do you think that I should be more confident about sharing aspects of my life with other people?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 07:42 PM

If it makes you feel this way then fakebook probably is not for you. Its not for me either, so you are not alone.

Ads

01-13-2014, 07:59 PM

Just post it on there because that's how you look in the real world. You can deal with other people in the real world why can't you deal with people on Facebook?

Before post any picture, put it in Photoshop and change it around a little bit. That's exactly what other people do before they post their picture on Facebook.
01-13-2014, 08:01 PM

You can customize your settings so that only the people you want to see your pics will. Say you have three friends on Facebook - I know ya said you had 200, but let's say 3 friends - you can customize your settings so that 1 of those friends, two of those friends, or all three of those friends can see your photos. Don't be afraid. But if you have that low of a self confidence, you don't need to be putting your picture anywhere online. Not because you're ugly or because you're beautiful but because people are sometimes jerks and you can be a supermodel and people still find things wrong with you. You have to absolutely NOT care what people think in order to post a pic online.
01-13-2014, 08:09 PM

Yes it can be scary thinking about all those people that are seeing you. Are they really your friends or just acquaintances you have made online. Set up a new friend group and set the permissions so only they can view your photos.

Important: Don't put any picture up that you wouldn't want anyone to see if my moto