This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more twitter followers for charity video?
01-13-2014, 08:00 PM
How to get more twitter followers for charity video?
As above, unfortunately as a new twitter account I have no followers. Much needed for support of our YouTube channel in aid of Macmillan cancer support. I ate 6 naga chillies and need to raise more money and views.
I already have a YouTube channel with the charity links embedded and twitter link.
YouTube.com/sic1978

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 08:05 PM

Before you start trying to get Twitter followers, have you figured out how to convert these followers into donating money. Really not sure how you intend to do this, which is why you really need to think why Twitter followers are a priority here.

Ads

01-13-2014, 08:17 PM

You can also talk about your Twitter username in your videos, or watermark it as text on top of the video. ... Share amazing content you will get more retweets, and more followers. When community visit your .... Do a Charity Promotion.
01-13-2014, 08:23 PM

You can share your profile on many social networking site like facebook,linkedin,google plus. You can join social media exchange sites there you need to earn point by doing facebook like, twitter follow, tweeting etc. And you can spend the point to get follower there. Moreover you can buy follower from trusted site too.