This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are me and my friends the ONLY ones who noticed that the "new" episode of Workaholics was already aired?
10-14-2012, 05:49 AM
Are me and my friends the ONLY ones who noticed that the "new" episode of Workaholics was already aired?
The SO CALLED season finale was ALSO the pilot. But NO ONE seems to notice this. I checked like 2 hours worth of #Workaholics trending on twitter and nobody at all brought this up. I was super duper looking forward to the finale episode of the season tonight only to find that I already saw it like forever ago! I'm pretty sure it was the pilot, honestly. But I can't be completely certain because I always bake before watching. This is unfair, guys. I am disappointed lol. But I still love them.
Okay good. Because everyone is like "omgahh the season finale of Workaholics was the shit omgah!" and I'm like no bitches that was bullshit they owe me an episode that I haven't already seen. No offense to the guys, of course.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 05:57 AM

No.

Ads

Never heard of it Tongue

i remember watching this episode a long time ago too cant remeber when everyone I talk to says im crazy