This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what if i told you this ? 9/11 inside job.?
10-14-2012, 05:54 AM
what if i told you this ? 9/11 inside job.?
9/11 was a inside job and your all being controlled?

"The real owners are the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians, they're an irrelevancy. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They've long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the statehouses, the city halls. They've got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies, so that they control just about all of the news and information you hear. They've got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying ­ lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else." "But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago.

"You know what they want? Obedient workers ­ people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And, now, they're coming for your Social Security. They want your fucking retirement money. They want it back, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all, sooner or later, because they own this fucking place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."

"This country is finished."

who did it? 50 people in bush admin.
why?-oil, and to make the american citizens full of fear from terrorism & give up there freedom in order to get what they want.
who financed them? there rich they control everything. dont believe me watch "thrive" on youtube.
how it happened, computers inside the planes.
bombs on the bottom floor. theres even witness's to these bombs. youtube Killilluminati the movie part 1.

evidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHvd7WHQZ78 - peak oil & iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZNvSX3A7...e=related- truth and lies of 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igX7Z8VstN4- 9/11 in plane site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQqhuIbb6U- joe rogan & Michael Ruppert talk about peak oil & 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ...ure=inbox- thrive movie about the money these people have.

so far you think im crazy but do the research. i assure you im not.

fluroide in water supply.
9/11 inside job
michael ruppert
peak oil
food problem
obesity
illuminati
rothschild.
collapse.
whats funny is your to FUCKING STUPID TO FUCKING REALISE your a idiot.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” ― Frank Zappa

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 06:02 AM

what if i told you this? you're an idiot

Ads

I don't think your are crazy, you are totally FVCKED UP IN THE HEAD.

If we are being controlled doesn't that mean that you are also being controlled? I know it makes you feel powerful, to think your tiny little life has some deep meaning to be part of this great crusade of yours. Thinking you have secret knowledge unknown or ignored by the masses of sheeple is how religious cults work, and so it is too with the 9/11 conspiracy cult.

Lets look at this another way. Perhaps you are the disinformation agent, sent to spout all this nonsense in order to cover up what really happened. Ever think of that?

And just what do you plan to do if your are right? Continue to posts these bizarre rants on a relatively obscure Q&A web site where maybe a few dozen people will read them and none of them will be swayed, all from the safety of mommy and daddies house?

How ubelievably noble and brave of you to take such commanding charge of the revolution! To risk so much in such a selfless fashion is to be commended. If only all of us could be called to such non-action.
PS

You have not earned the right to quote Frank.

if this was a setup then who is osaman bin laden tell me

"Seek and you will find." That can be restated by saying, "Don't seek and you wont."

Today people rely on media for their information and often believe what mainstream media feeds them. When someone doesn't peak their head out of the box to see what's in there, he/she will only see things from the limited vision from within the box.

I'd think the guy telling me was a complete nutjob.

Do space aliens abduct you and experiment on your private parts in the mothership?