This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get 1000 votes on a facebook contest in 1 week?
01-14-2014, 03:29 PM
how to get 1000 votes on a facebook contest in 1 week?
I don't think this is possible but if it is please tell me how! thanks Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2014, 03:43 PM

I think it's only possible if you spread the word via any creative chain message. you and your friends will have to post the chain messages in popular pages posts.

If you never saw a chain message here is an example.

Now that you have opened this, you cannot stop reading......Hi my name is Michael and I am 9 years old. I died on June 8th, 1997 because I was beat to death by a bully named Jacob. Once I died, no one believed he beat me to death, so I killed him the following night. A girl named Peyton read this, laughed, and deleted it. Later that dark night, she heard me speak, and before she could send it, her mother heard her scream. When she ran into the room she saw that there was blood everywhere. On the wall, it said "you'll never see her again..." in Peyton's blood. Police still havent found her body...wanna know why? Because shes with me and will be forever. If you want me to protect u instead of killing u, u hav to send this message to 10 people, or suffer. NO SEND BACKS!!!

Ads

01-14-2014, 03:54 PM

Ask your Friends to Vote Post in Other Big Groups and Pages on Facebook and Ask People to Vote For you in the Contest