This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do i not recieve a validating email from facebook?
01-15-2014, 03:28 AM
why do i not recieve a validating email from facebook?
iv just made a new facebook profile for my job and it requires me to validate it through an email address, however my main email is taken by my private facebook profile so i had to make a new email address,
however every time i try to confirm my facebook on this new address i recieve no email. iv created 3 different email accounts for the sole purpose of this and none of them work. iv checked my spam boxes, waited days, restarted the computer, tried everything i know but i dont recieve any validating email!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 03:40 AM

facebook is detecting that you are breaking the rules by creating more than one account, so they will not send you a new confirmation email

it's not like myspace where they didnt care if you made more than one account

Ads

01-15-2014, 03:44 AM

Making More Than 1 Accounts is Not Allowed Chances are Facebook Caught you Making 2 Accounts So They Wont Send you a Confirmation Email

Instead Create a Page On your Original Account For your Job you Can Do One By Going Here

http://www.facebook.com/pages Click on Create a Page Than Select the Category and Put in your Job Name Information Check off That you Agree to the Terms Than Click Create Page