This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should we give Tea Partiers what they want and instantly shut down Medicare, Medicaid & Social Security?
10-14-2012, 06:13 AM
Should we give Tea Partiers what they want and instantly shut down Medicare, Medicaid & Social Security?
Then, when there's millions of seniors thrown out of nursing home, children unable to go to school due to hunger and endemic poverty, and disabled workers suffering in pain b/c they can't afford meds anymore...

The conservatives' Lord and Savior Free Market will come along and fix everything!
It might be in 100 years, or 200 years, but in the long-run WE'LL ALL BE OKAY!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 06:21 AM

I can't think of any Government program ever than can be shut down over a long time, let alone instantly...

Ads

why do you lie.they don't want to end those programs,they want to secure them for the future and make them stable

You're a fool. That's not what they want, but you are a mindless sheep who probably watches MSNBC.

Nope. My dad needs his healthcare.

yes i believe so charity will solve all of those problems.we would be fine. 20 % on food stamps now .no problem.

stupid question...Tea Party is more stupid than your question tho.

No medicare, medicaid and social security should be protected, too many people paid their fair share for it to not survive.My Grandfather was from another country, Portugal, he said in his day Europeans received their pension all at one time from the government and the difference was in the states they gave it to you in dribbles. He deceased now but he would say no longer dribbles, they want it back and expect you to die before you can spend it.

If we go off last years spending, we'd only need to cut all three of those by 79% to balance the budget.

would you like for it these programs to just go broke? They need reform and reform is what people like paul ryan have proposed-- not shutiing donw the programs.