This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My g.f just broke up with me on facebook?
01-15-2014, 08:26 PM
My g.f just broke up with me on facebook?
She tells me that I should just move on with my life because she realised that she truly loves her new b.f . .

All I wanna do is text her..touch her heart, just make her see that there's no one I can relate to but her...I truly love here. . . What should I say ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 08:28 PM

If she can't even tell you in person she's obviously not worth the effort.

Also, the fact she already has a BF in such short order, she's obviously not worth the effort.

Ads

01-15-2014, 08:35 PM

Thats messed up , it may seem like the wrong thing to do but sometimes you just have to forget about the girl that forgot about you
01-15-2014, 08:40 PM

Oh I really feel sorry for you but if she really feels like that, there's nothing you can do. Remember there are still lots of women around you you can hook up with.
01-15-2014, 08:52 PM

Tell her she's too young and stupid to know what true love is. It'll probably last a few weeks at most.
01-15-2014, 08:57 PM

Woah it sounds like she was cheating on you during your relationship with her cuz how she make a new boyfriend so fast. I suggest you just leave her cuz there are many beautiful fishes in the sea. You don't need to spend all your time just to chase that one fish.

But if you really want her then I suggest you call her and tell her how much you love her. Tell her that you love her more anything in the world and that you don't know if you could even survive with one her. Also if try fake crying at the same time so it seems more serious and that you truly love her!