This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Facebook having 'problems' with how they 'manage' one's 'friend list'?
01-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Is Facebook having 'problems' with how they 'manage' one's 'friend list'?
For example, I have a Facebook friend(w/c happens to be REALLY MY FRIEND in person but NOT THAT CLOSE i.e.: former high school classmate) and then I just happened to 'learn' that we're not friends anymore(no idea why delete me) and then I just tried an 'experiment' and 'added' that person again AND THAT PERSON ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST and I was like REALLY BEWILDERED.....I shared/asked this to a close friend and she said that SAME THING HAPPENED TO HER and that 'person'(her friend) who 'deleted her and became friends again in Facebook' said that she DID NOT DELETE HER, there was no such 'activity' happened.....maybe Facebook is having 'problems' or whatsoever with how they're 'managing' one's friend list....!?? O.o :-\

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 09:10 PM

they dnt knw how delete frnd.privacy and settings.block.type name whom u wish to block.save.u wont see him/her in frnd list.they cant u send any untill u unblock.

Ads

01-15-2014, 09:21 PM

No They are Not Having Any Problems Facebook Does Not Delete People On There Own Either you Deleted Her or She Deleted you By a Mistake