This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm faking someone help me!?
01-16-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm faking someone help me!?
So one day I was just playing around and made a fake profile of this girl. And I was gonna stop the next day but this guy messaged me and we started talking and I fell in love. He kept wanted to see me and I couldn't because I was obviously fake so months later he broke up with me. Then I made a different account of someone else and we fell in love again and 4 months later we broke up because I never saw him. Then I made another one and it was the same guy, and about a month in. A half later he started getting angry because I still didn't see him. So I told him the truth and told him who I was. ( we know each other in real life before everything) and he got furious and didn't answer his phone or texts and he blocked me and got very angry. I'm really sad because I'm in love with him but I'll never have a chance. I deleted all the other accounts of made as well. I miss him and I'm getting lonely and he already found someone new. They aren't official yet but they date. I'm really heart broken about it because I don't want to see the person I'm in love with, with someone else. So last night I made a new fake account and I was thinking of talking to him and get him to break up with the real girl he's with. But I'm having second thoughts. Should I do it? Or leave him alone so he can be happy. I'm just so lonely and depressed without him. I've been with him for close to a year. Btw we're both teens and go to the same high school. What should I do? And how do I stop pretending to be people?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2014, 06:30 PM

Don't do it. Of course he's angry about what you did. You lie to him and if you had have just been truthful from the start, he might have liked you for you... But it also sounds like he goes from one girl to another anyway with no real feelings other than though in his pants.
I would just leave him be, you're both still young. If in a few years when you've both grown up a bit and he is looking for a serious relationship, then you might stand another chance but you would have to be honest and no lying to make it work

Ads

01-16-2014, 06:39 PM

Nice Story..
01-16-2014, 06:51 PM

I feel really bad for you, you shouldn't feel the need to fake to be someone when I am sure you are perfect beautiful and a great person just how you are. If you think that he won't fall for you for who you are then you need to find someone better. Honestly, he has the right to be mad as well, you hurt him, you catfished him and he probably thought it all was a joke to you. Give it some time, show him you changed and maybe something can happen later but for now stop making fake profiles because you are worth it.
01-16-2014, 06:55 PM

Lmao LIES nice read tho
01-16-2014, 07:07 PM

Delete the Fake Profile and Use Self Control and Stop Pretending to Be Other People