This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get alot of facebook like and instagram likes?
01-16-2014, 11:42 PM
how to get alot of facebook like and instagram likes?
p h

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2014, 11:45 PM

If you want likes just to make the number of likes go up, go to http://www.like4like.org/
You can sign up for free and there's no need to spend money. You basically like other people's Facebook pages/Youtube videos and a bunch of other stuff for credits. Then you can add your own pages or whatever that needs liking and offer a certain amount of credit to people who like it. The most you can offer is 10 per like. It's best to offer 10 per like if you want fast likes. When people like your page, the website takes your credit and gives it to them. So if you offer 10 credits per like, they take away 10 credits from you for every like you get.

I've set up 2 pages to get likes, one is my own and I've gotten 80 likes from it so far and the other one is my friend's, it has 155 likes from the website so far.

Just make an alternate/fake Facebook account to like all the stuff to get credits and do the same with a YouTube account. The reason why I tell you to use an alternate account is because if you're liking a bunch of random stuff on your normal account, your friends may start to question what you're up to.

Good Luck, and happy liking!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply