This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I in trouble with facebook?
01-17-2014, 04:06 AM
Am I in trouble with facebook?
So there is this boy I like, actually it's a crush I have on him and we don't even talk, so he has a facebook but he won't add me. I wanted to try and get him to add me so I can see what he does, his pictures, what he likes, if there's a girl in his life. So I followed this advice from a friend and created a fake account passing as one of his friends. All I had to do was send a request and tell him my account was hacked in a message, see if he added me again.

But then Facebook went crazy on me, my account is temporarily locked and it's asking me for an ID I don't have, since I'm not the person I said I was in the account. My fear is if that person I try to pass for finds out my IP and I get caught. Am I in trouble? The account is locked so I can't even delete it. I have a real facebook account on my own, will something happen to it?

Or am I just in paranoia and the person I tried to pass as will not find out? I'm friends on facebook with the person I treid to pass as, if they find out I'm screwed, they'd only find out if Facebook tells them my IP??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2014, 04:17 AM

lol you're fine

Ads

01-17-2014, 04:30 AM

You're a creep. If someone doesn't want to add you move on...
01-17-2014, 04:40 AM

Facebook never pass your private information on to others. Facebook will keep an eye on you though. You shall be warned.
01-17-2014, 04:50 AM

Eh, it's fine. I don't think Facebook will do much, it's not like they'll track your IP down and arrest you because I don't think that has ever happened. They will not link back to your normal account and do anything with that either, Facebook will probably just delete the fake account or keep it locked and just don't log back onto it.
01-17-2014, 05:04 AM

If he won't add you, most likely he doesn't like you or isn't interested. Don't go all stalkerish and try to create fake profiles just to see his pictures, guys get creeped out by that (trust me I'm a guy so I know). Most relationships started over facebook or the internet don't end up working well anyway so my advice is to move on. As for facebook yea I think you might of messed up, too late now anyways atleast you know not to do it again.
01-17-2014, 05:06 AM

You're making Fake Accounts to know what this guy is doing? That's creepy. Like my good friends in Slipknot once said Hard to say what caught my attention
Fixed and crazy, aphid attraction
Carve my name in my face, to recognize
Such a pheromone cult to terrorize.. Meaning you're obsessed. May I suggest listening to Vermilion Part 1?