This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When you receive a game invite from a friend on Facebook, is that invite being sent to all their friends?
01-17-2014, 07:49 AM
When you receive a game invite from a friend on Facebook, is that invite being sent to all their friends?
I was on Facebook last night, and under my notifications it said that a friend (who is actually a guy I dated for 9 months) sent me an invite for a game. Does this invite get sent to all their Facebook friends, or does a person select individuals that he or she wants to send it to? I haven't heard from him for a couple months, so just thought it was odd. And is there a way to stop receiving these game invites (for I receive these often and don't even play theses games)?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2014, 08:00 AM

There are two possibilities, he might have either gave a "select all" something like that or may be he picked people whom to send requests to, whatever he did, you can always block requests from apps, just go to Privacy Settings > Manage Blocking > Block app invites to block invites from specific apps and to block specific apps go to Privacy Settings > Manage Blocking > Block apps. If you want to block all your apps requests then try Privacy Settings > Apps, Games, and Websites and click Turn off all apps

Ads

01-17-2014, 08:06 AM

Facebook game invites are very annoying. You cannot get rid of them. Most of the time, the game invite is sent to selected people. But sometimes, when you play a facebook game it automatically invites all your friends.