This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I know, odd question about facebook friends, but is there any way of figuring this out?
01-17-2014, 11:14 AM
I know, odd question about facebook friends, but is there any way of figuring this out?
If someone had a certain amount of facebook friends last night and now tonight has 8 more friends 24 hours later, is it more likely he got friend requests or sent out friend requests?

I understand that this is an odd question, but if anything in hopes of answering this would help me.
I know he was on a week ago. Would it be normal to get 8 friend requests in a week or sent them out and got 8 people to accept in 24 hours? He doesn't have over 200 friends and not a wide range of cities/contacts of friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2014, 11:16 AM

if you send friend request last night and if they accept it then the number of friends will increase

Ads

01-17-2014, 11:25 AM

It could be either and there's really no way to tell. Although it would help to know the time span of which he became friends with all those people. For example, if he got all 8 friends in a minute, then he accepted the requests since it's highly unlikely that all 8 of those people accepted his request in the same minute.
01-17-2014, 11:37 AM

it Could Be Either One you Could Ask The Person if they Got any Friend Requests thats The Only Way of Finding Out