This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to report harassment on Facebook?
01-17-2014, 06:29 PM
How to report harassment on Facebook?
My man and I have been together for a few months. His ex girlfriend makes fake accounts to look at my account and start drama. I know she does this because i have blocked her accounts that i do know of and she starts drama with things she has seen posted and has even gone as far as finding my parents on there and contacting them starting crap. So what can I do so she can't see me anymore on Facebook and maybe get the crap to stop?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2014, 06:34 PM

You can set your privacy preferences to make your Facebook PRIVATE. That means that no one other than your friends can see your posts.

If this person continues, you can contact Facebook (click on the "gear" at the top right of the FB screen and go to Help Center) and report her. If she's truly stalking you (in real life), contact the police.

Oh...BTW...obviously you are very young, so please don't try to make like you're an adult by saying "My man and I....". He's your boyfriend, if that. Just had to put that out there. You're not fooling anyone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply