This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT HELP WITH FACEBOOK?
01-18-2014, 12:44 AM
URGENT HELP WITH FACEBOOK?
Can anyone tell me how to check on my FB account who has been looking at or checking out my account. I have already had an Harassment Order issued against someone but it looks as if they are checking out my account under another name. Need help A.S.A.P Many thanks in advance.
You can check who has been checking out your account because I have seen it done I just can't remember how they did it. And the problem with blocking is - if the other party blocks you first, you cannot then block them. They can then unblock you for a short time while they check out your account and then reblock you when they are finished.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2014, 12:55 AM

I&#x27;m sorry, but you can&#x27;t see who looks at your account, nor is it against the law or Facebook&#x27;s privacy policies, just block him, you can set who can view and post on your timeline in Facebook Privacy Settings.

Ads

01-18-2014, 01:04 AM

there is no way to do that - the "trick" you think you saw was a hoax, and didnt actually tell you who was viewing your profile
01-18-2014, 01:10 AM

I am going to save you from yourself once. Step 1)When you have a harassment order the best thing you can do is delete and/or block everyone you don't know in real life and cannot verify who owns what profile. Step 2) De-activate your facebook or don't log in for a few months. No new info on the wall, the about me or other areas is not interesting. Step 3) Only contact people you know through the facebook message center or regular email. Step 4 ) Remove all the games, apps, groups, likes and PERSONAL INFO that you can. Step 5) Go do something different that you never told the stalker you like or wanted to do and HAVE FUN!
01-18-2014, 01:21 AM

It is not possible