This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you delete followers on the current twitter?
09-30-2012, 06:04 PM
How do you delete followers on the current twitter?
I already tried protecting my tweets and deleting the follower, blocking and unblocking. just plain blocking.... what do i do?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 06:12 PM

If you put the follower on block, they cannot follow you. There is no other way to "delete" a current follower. Putting your account on protect only prevents others who have never followed to be able to see your tweets, and to not be able to follow you unless you give them permission. It has no impact on people who currently follow you.

So just go to your followers. Scroll down until you see the person you want to block. Right beside that person's name you should see the little icon that looks like a person, click the down arrow and select block. Close Twitter, reopen. They should be gone.

If they are not, then it's just something going on with Twitter servers and is most likely a temporary issue. But you can contact Twitter technical support if it doesn't clear up. But the twitter staff has posted they are on holiday until tomorrow.

https://support.twitter.com/

Ads

you cant actually delete a follower but only to block it so you wont be seeing each other again,hehe

Block this specific person, after that he/she will not be able to see your tweets.