This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do people put filters on a video?
01-18-2014, 04:32 AM
How do people put filters on a video?
Ok someone on YouTube had like an Instagram filter over their video so it looked cooler and I was wondering, how do they do this? Can you do it on a website, or is it software you need to download? Is it free or not? And also I am getting a iMac soon so if anyone has one or knows about them and could tell me if you can do this on iMovie that would be great, thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2014, 04:36 AM

I have filters on my windows live movie maker

Ads

01-18-2014, 04:49 AM

You can use a video editing such as Camtasia or Imovie.
01-18-2014, 05:02 AM

You can put an Instagram filter on a photo or video in Instagram. If you want to put a filter on a video outside of Instagram, you can find video editing software that will let you add a filter from your PC or even from your tablet or phone. Some types of software on the market are easy to use and a novice may find them user-friendly.

However, other types can be complicated so you really have to know what you are doing. You can usually download trials of video software for free on the web. Try out a few until you find one that adds the filters you want.