This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHat does the car commercial that keeps saying hash tag hash tag mean?
02-17-2014, 09:04 PM
WHat does the car commercial that keeps saying hash tag hash tag mean?
I don't Skype, I don't twitter or tweet, I don't face book, I.M. or (thank God) Facebook!
So there is a car commercial that seems to involve a smart phone. ( I have a flip phone) Hashtag, this hashtag that.

WHat is a Hashtag and what does it mean in our new English please? 60 yrs old and refuse to upgrade! Oh how the grandkids get mad at me!
I am just a grumpy farmer that likes my flip phone. Did you know if the ground is soft you can run it over with a tractor? No smart phone n endure that. I don't want to spend too much time on face book either. I have better things to read. Fish ville or Farm land or what ever the next high school graduation birthday party is keeps popping up on my E-mail. SO I cancelled Face Book.
I like being alone ! I just want to know this Hash Tag Joke.
By the way, my aversion to technology has nothing to do with my beliefs. I am simply not a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2014, 09:05 PM

I wonder if it is Jeep, because I am seeing a lot of their commercials.

I hate the word actually, lol Guess it started when I heard that some Celeb named their child HashTag, LOL! I believe it is just a way of "tweeting" about a subject, I may be wrong.

I actually do Facebook and enjoy it. You would be surprised out how many friends that enjoy it too and yes I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Smile)

P.S.: I am not young either but I won't say how old, hehhe

Edit: I don't play on those games either. I just stay in touch with people that I do not see very often. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply