This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you have Facebook?
02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
Do you have Facebook?
ok im sorry for askin this here but facebook section wouldnt answer so im askin u guys.
What is the privacy like in facebook? not talkin bout the privacy setting where u can make it so only friends see but the privacy within ppl u add. are ur convos all out in the open? and wat are the many ways of communicating with friends?(ex: pm's and comments) and which is used the most?
just tryin to avoid drama. thanks Smile
sorry again for askin here but hope u guys can help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2014, 10:13 PM

Facebook is horrible, I tried telling people that I am the real Karen Gillan, and they would laugh and permanently block me from facebook.
It's not fair, I ended up making a yahoo answers account instead.

Ads

02-17-2014, 10:30 PM

no facebook is lame
02-17-2014, 10:35 PM

There's this new feature that lets you choose who sees your posts, the privacy is getting a lot better. I deleted my Facebook because of drama but these new updates are making me wonder if I should reactivate it. You should try it out at least.
02-17-2014, 10:43 PM

Facebook sucks.

"What is the privacy like in facebook?"

They have this new feature called "subscribe" that lets you look at people's wall postings even if that person you are stalking did not add you as a friend.

Also, if you look up your name on Google, your Facebook will be one of the results.

"are ur convos all out in the open?"

Depends on your privacy settings.

" and wat are the many ways of communicating with friends?(ex: pm's and comments) and which is used the most? "

I would say chat and PMs.
02-17-2014, 10:57 PM

Facebook can be pretty private if you set your privacy settings correctly. Also, they just implemented a new setting where you can control who sees your wall posts a la Google+. No one can see your chat conversations, but people can see conversations you have on your wall if you let them.

Also, @ Karen: Ololol unwarranted self-importance.
02-17-2014, 11:07 PM

I used to but I started getting too many messages about how I owe people money and they are going to break my legs.
02-17-2014, 11:13 PM

Well you can adjust your privacy to your own needs. Just go to the setting option in the top right side corner.
You can chat directly with people online or you can post on their wall (profile) or you can send them a pm.
Ppl write on each others wall iguess.
Hope that helps.
02-17-2014, 11:23 PM

Yes
02-17-2014, 11:28 PM

I have Facebook, and it is pretty bad lol. I just don't post very much.