This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She Has A Boyfriend, So What's Her Problem?
02-17-2014, 10:29 PM
She Has A Boyfriend, So What's Her Problem?
She puts her head down or act like she didn't see you when you guys make eye contact it is safe to say she does not like you at all right. She's 19 btw. She has a BOYFRIEND now. We were friends and im sure she liked me but I was shy and she eventually got a man.

Why would she be embarrassed? She follows me on instagram and for the most part likes my pictures

I saw her working at her new job with my dad. And she spoke to my dad to be polite but when I said hi she looked down. I even text her happy birthday and she did not respond,

Recently on Instagram she has been liking every picture I post with me in it except for the one with me and a girl in it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2014, 10:34 PM

She likes you, tryin to make you jealous so you will tell her if you like her or not

Ads

02-17-2014, 10:49 PM

You should stop analyzing what&#x27;s going on with her mind cause it wouldn&#x27;t change the situation that you&#x27;re in now anyway. She has a boyfriend and you&#x27;re just a friend. Find yourself a new girl instead of figuring out what this girl is up to lol.
02-17-2014, 10:53 PM

She is a young dumb socially retarded little girl. Forget about her. You are maturing and she is not. Young girls these days are so focused on Facebook, Instagram, and Tweeting that they don't know how to act or what to say when actually confronted with an awkward social situation, like you missed your chance. Believe me, I'm 48, and there will be lots and lots of other women that you encounter in your life that will inspire you, love you, or piss you off. Go get yourself an older woman that knows something about something and you will see what I mean.