This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook>Pls someone give me a good idea to protect my pictures! Some are using them for their fake profiles!?
02-18-2014, 01:24 AM
Facebook>Pls someone give me a good idea to protect my pictures! Some are using them for their fake profiles!?
People are using my facebook photos for their fake profiles.Theres no point of talking about privacy settings

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 01:36 AM

make your albums private thats the only way that your gonna get people to stop takin them

Ads

02-18-2014, 01:48 AM

Change your album privacy . . u can change it to your view alone , friends view , friends of friend's view . and you can hide the album or even a specific pic from every1 but your friends . as well as show photos to selected friends as well . manage who gets to see your pics here in this link -->
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/sett...ab=privacy
02-18-2014, 01:57 AM

sorry to disappoint you, but there is no way of taking those pictures down... you would have to contact the authorities (police for example) to help you.
02-18-2014, 02:08 AM

Go to your "Account", click on "Account",
Click on "Privacy Settings",
Click on "Customize settings",
Click on "Edit album privacy",
Now you can change the privacy setting of your Profile Pictures
and your Posted Pictures you have on FB.

Also try selecting whom you like to see these pictures, etc... by going back to "Choose Your Privacy Settings", click on "Connecting on Facebook" to set how you like it to be privacy.
02-18-2014, 02:15 AM

Change your privacy settings. Some of my facebook albums are for everyone, but I have a couple for just friends, and even one for my eyes only.
02-18-2014, 02:30 AM

Police will not even be able to help you. Cyber crimes get a little international and are difficult to deal with especially for something 'minor' like this. (well, you're not exactly being harassed or threatened here or anything)

Why is there no point talking about privacy? Why can't you up your privacy settings? That's usually what people do who are worried about it.

Otherwise just ignore it. It's kind of stupid to use some random person's photo as your fake profile - do you know the people doing it?

It sounds pathetic, but really the best you can do is not to upload photos of yourself at all.
02-18-2014, 02:33 AM

Customize your album privacy you can put any specific person to view them.