This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook help on privacy from parents?
02-18-2014, 02:33 AM
Facebook help on privacy from parents?
okay, so my parents r on facebook too, how can i make it so that they cant see my activity, like so i dont show up on their feed and that way i have my privacy, like i kno how to block them from pictures, like when i do the albums it tells me hu can see it, so its the other stuff that i dont want them to see, like the news feed

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 02:42 AM

This is why they are on facebook, to spy on you. My mom does not care what I do so long as I'm not bringing girls down from London to the house and getting them pregnate. :3

Ads

02-18-2014, 02:48 AM

My parents are on Facebook too, but I explained that I wouldn't be adding them as I wanted my privacy. The only way is to remove them. Only they can control if you're on their newsfeed.
02-18-2014, 02:51 AM

The only way is to delete them from you facebook .Explain to them that your old enough now and want your own privacy. Or just make another facebook account for you family members only to keep them happy.
02-18-2014, 03:06 AM

On the top right of Facebook page Click on settings and choose : Privacy Settings
- Choose Profile
- For All the items except the first one "Profile" open the list and choose "Customize"
- a small window will apear
- On the bottom of it you'll find :"Except these people"
- Type the names of the people that you don't want them to see your news feed and so on
- Do this for all other items in the page
- Press "Save Changes"
02-18-2014, 03:14 AM

You can block your parents period from seeing your whole page and they won't even know