This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do you hate wealthy people?
02-18-2014, 03:46 AM
Why do you hate wealthy people?
The only way to become wealthy is to enrich the lives of others.
If you want to make money, you need to create a product that people want to buy and you need to sell it for a cheaper price than anyone else is selling it for or people won't buy it from you.
So, when you make money, you are enriching the lives of people with your products.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 03:50 AM

No I am a conservative.

Ads

02-18-2014, 04:00 AM

Im wealthy, I create jobs, I don't hate myself and people do not hate each other in the South. It is not about wealth in the South it is about coming together as a community and helping one another through God.

==============
Edit: Tony it's hysterical you say that considering the wealthy people are the only one's who pay the tax.

==============
Actually JustGrandma, more manufacturers including myself are moving back to the United States. I couldn't stand the Chinese trying to make it as cheap as they could every time, and the price to manufacture over there is getting more expensive anyways.
02-18-2014, 04:04 AM

I don't hate, I just don't want them controlling us while paying no taxes
02-18-2014, 04:17 AM

I don't.

People being wealthy hurts me not at all. I say good for them.
02-18-2014, 04:18 AM

You're like ten aren't you?

You don't have to create a product, you can steal an idea, you can make it cheaper overseas where you don't care if the mercury you use taints the water, and you can sell it in a pretty jar for a thousand times what it cost you. And it can cause problems and you don't have to worry because when they sue you, the company goes bankrupt and only your suppliers lose.

Nice enrichment there.

No, we don't hate wealthy people. But they sure aren't the saints you pretend they are. Business has no morals, and no more ethics than the people in charge allow for, pretending otherwise is an invitation to fraud and deceit on their part, that's the why of regulations.
02-18-2014, 04:34 AM

I don't hate them, but I don't praise them like many on the right do.

I am not Christian but I have enormous respect for the teachings of the Bible nonetheless. It has no place where it admires people for being rich. It has several passages that speak well of the poor. In some places it suggests the rich cannot even make it to heaven. In particular, Jesus himself points out how a poor old lady gives more in two small coins than a rich person gives by paying a lot. I am always astonished at how the religious right ignores these scriptures when bragging about how much the rich give. I personally know the rich's motives being a Libertarian that all people are selfish and generosity usually if not always has a hidden motive-often to improve one's image-not to help people. I help people to improve my image but I admit it.
02-18-2014, 04:44 AM

LOOK at the ROAD!! you PAY TO COMMUTE- INSURE yourselves against YOUR OWN DEATHS!!!
it's GLOBALLY WRONG- carbon in the AIR, DUH!! you do NOT fight them...
02-18-2014, 04:55 AM

I don't hate wealthy ( as in MONEY RICH ) I hate the greed , uncaring & actions of others who believe they are better and worthier than another human being, I hate the Greed of others !
02-18-2014, 04:58 AM

You must be fairly young to have such an idealized view.