This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get the courage to tell my crush Happy Valentine's Day?
02-18-2014, 04:43 AM
How do I get the courage to tell my crush Happy Valentine's Day?
Via Facebook...before everyone tells me to do it in.person,I wish I could but I have no way of visiting him.So how do I get the courage?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 04:47 AM

This isnt a question of courage... it is a question of signals.

Did he contact you, pursue you, make it known to you that he is into you?? If not, then dont tell him anything. Becuase if thats the case, hes got his eye on someone else, and you dont want to embarrass yourself that way.

Good luck.

Ads

02-18-2014, 04:48 AM

iknow it takes alot of courage but do it if you want 2.
02-18-2014, 04:52 AM

You don&#x27;t have to rush. Just because its Valentines day doesn&#x27;t mean you HHAVE to ask him. But if I were you I&#x27;d think about it for a second. If you ask him over social media how is that gonna look? Say you ask him out. You both are excited and stuff...then what? You can&#x27;t hang out. You can&#x27;t really see each other. It&#x27;s kind of anticlimactic. I just say wait it out until you can see him.
02-18-2014, 05:07 AM

I had the same problem this morning. I was so nervous, but I sent my crush a text, "Happy Valentine's Day <3" and he IMMEDIATELY responded. It may have been nerve racking, but it was TOTALLY worth it.
02-18-2014, 05:21 AM

Just tell him =)