This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY EXIST?
02-18-2014, 05:08 AM
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY EXIST?
This boy Matt that I'm friends with on Facebook is the most conceited person ever. He constantly puts up pictures of himself shirtless.. I counted a least 45 pictures of him shirtless, whether it's in a mirror or someone else taking it of him.

He moved to LA from the east coast a few months ago, and constantly brags about how much he hates the east coast. I mean we all get it, Cali is awesome ..why do you need to reassure everyone every 2 days? He also writes the most ridiculous statuses ..yesterday he wrote "Lmao so I walk into Abercrombie...I am immediately swarmed with customers...lol at how pissed they looked when I wouldn't help them. Then I got bored and started playing along. I think it's time to just get famous now." Or "Just went shopping for new clothes and bought 700 dollars worth of stuff" No, he's not gay btw. And yes, he's trying to be an actor - for 7 years now, getting nowhere ..to where he had to move back to the East Coast.

He was talking to me once and I basically called him out on being conceited and he went bezerk and flipped out like a maniac and started calling me names. I don't get why people him him exist. My sisters friend is an actress and told me once how in Hollywood, if you come in like you're a big shot, no one will take you seriously and you'll get nowhere, I told Matt that and he disagreed and told me I full of Sh*t. Why do people like Matt exist? He isn't even that hott ..he's actually really weird looking.
He doesn't even realize that there are WAY hotter guys out there compared to him, and that are much more down to earth. I went out with a guy recently who beats his looks by a long shot and could careless about his appearance, but just naturally looks good. Doesn't Matt realize THAT'S the kind of guys girls like?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 05:13 AM

Assholes breed with assholes and produce more assholes. Its just the way nature works
(I am having a bad day lol)

Ads

02-18-2014, 05:20 AM

Ugh. I hate people like this too, just avoid them, which it seems you do. There's no point of arguing with the person... people like this arguably suffer from cognitive dissonance and are just completely lost. I have an old friend who works for VEEMA and he's the same way, just completely brainwashed and has these delusions of grandeur.

Always makes me think of those sayings; logic, empathy, kindness, etc. aren't a gift, but a curse; those possessing them have to put up with those who don't!