This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does she want from me?
02-18-2014, 05:51 AM
what does she want from me?
okay well let me give you guys a little bit of detail first, we were each others first. I was 15 she was 13. First girl I ever loved & when we split up it killed me. Mostly because she didn't even care that I was pouring my heart out to her. Anyway let's jump ahead.
I'm now 18 and shes 16, she has been talking to this kid for a month or so when she messaged me on Facebook saying we should "catch up" so I called her, we stayed on the phone for 5 hours that night. We hung out a few times & she kissed me. I was beyond happy this girl never left my heart since we were kids. Anyway here's that bad part, that kid she was talking to, well I was on a trip away and happened to look at my Facebook to find a picture of them kissing. I called her and flipped saying she broke my heart, I never wanna see her again ect. (btw the day before i left she kissed me said I love you and wanna be with you) well turns out when I got back home I ran into her at a kickback (small party) I was drinking but shew

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 06:02 AM

dude i just got past the first line and stopped reading. you were 15 and she was 13???? are you serious??? talk about robbing the cradle. look for a girl your own age. i am guessing you must live in Mississippi??? tell me i am wrong.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply