This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Creep Keeps Adding me on FaceBook?
02-18-2014, 06:23 AM
A Creep Keeps Adding me on FaceBook?
So like last year I added this dude hes like indian and I added him because he was friends with my friends.. But how can he know them when he lives in India? I look on his friends list and they were all like little girls as his friend.. I was creeped out... I asked who are you and he was like saying hes a dude and crap.. He put on his status hes looking for a cute young gf but he looks like hes 20 yrs old.. Al the girls on his friends list is 10-15 and im scared.. So I unfriended him and he said why did you unfriend me? I didn't reply back.. So anyways a year to now I went on my facebook to check messages and he added me but guess what? With a different account! Then he said hi how are you? I said Hi i'm good who are you? He never replied back.... Should I block him and unfriend him.. Because idk him and he looks like creep I mean he doesn't but he sounds like one.. He looks like a normal man! So help
he finally replied back and said im ariel...and u r very very very cute
and beautyfull and I said ok thanks.. And then he asked how old I am..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 06:32 AM

We&#x27;ll obviously you should block him
He may be pretending but I would still block him because you know he may be a pedophile

Ads

02-18-2014, 06:38 AM

never reply to people you dont know on facebook - never add people you dont know on facebook

it doesnt make you more popular in real life to have strangers as friends

just block anyone you dont know who tries to contact you if you are young and want to be safe

those people are just pretending to be someone else so they can try to steal money from you, or steal your identity

this is why there is an age requirement to make a facebook account, most kids just dont understand the risks in talking to strangers online
02-18-2014, 06:52 AM

You should block immediately for your safety.