This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do u think I should do?....(about my social networks)?
02-18-2014, 07:46 AM
What do u think I should do?....(about my social networks)?
So I have twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Recently I feel like they all have been taking up SO much of my time!!! I feel I could be doing way more when I'm bored and just browsing about ppls boring a lives...Instagram I have 7,000 followers and I mean in so hesitant in deleting it cuz I feel I'll regret it but I really feel like deleting all of my networks! It's very very useless to me...I mean of course I like to show off my prettiness o_O lmao but it is very useless ! Every social network although it is nice once in awhile to share ur thoughts of specific things to friends and strangers u never ever seen before but right now I have a lot to get down and my social networks are slowing me down!!!! Even if I delete the app I still have the urge to get on and just browse ....it sucks....addicting much?! Biggest waste of time' I'm trying to challenge myself no social network for a month! If I can do that Leto them if not delete right away till I'm content with my life .......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 07:54 AM

Time is everyone's most precious resource. If you feel that you are wasting your time on the social networks, then you should stop. Some people waste time on the social networks, some in front of the tv, some with video games, etc. A little of everything is fine, but when all or most of your time is sucked by the social networks, by the tv, by video games, or anything else, then you are obviously missing out on many things.

Have you given any thought to doing something like social media marketing, for example? If you are good at acquiring followers and what not, why not use that skill to help those who need some help with that? You would certainly no longer be wasting your time since you'd be generating some extra income for yourself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply