This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to kill a guy who constantly flirting with my girlfriend on the phone and facebook, is that normal?
02-18-2014, 08:34 AM
I want to kill a guy who constantly flirting with my girlfriend on the phone and facebook, is that normal?
Im in high school and my girlfriend keeps ignoring my text and calls to talk to some guy i dont even know. I always see her talking to him on facebook and he tells her "i love u" and she says it back to him.

This has really made christmas break horrible for me. I keep dreaming about killing this dude and telling my girlfriend to look at what she did by not being faithful to me, a guy who doesn't even look at other girls. And now I'm considering making my dream reality.

Is this normal?

I would dump her but then she just end up with the that stupid motherfucker and i rather see him dead before i see him even hug my girlfriend.

Or should i just jump him and tell him to stay away from her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 08:42 AM

Why don't you just break up with her?

Ads

02-18-2014, 08:54 AM

That's okay, it's the same pain I'm going through right now as well. That just means that she is not the right girl for you and that she is unfaithful and a who.. well you get my point. Just say this to her "Wow, I wish you had the balls to tell me sooner that you were incapable of being faithful to a guy. Then I could have come to the conclusion that you were not worth my time BEFORE we got together. Well played Bi***." That's what I would say.
02-18-2014, 09:07 AM

Hey there. Im sorry to hear bout this but it is very normal that you feel like killing someone who took something you love. But please dont do it. Anyhow, i suggest you just dump her. She doesnt appreciate you at all, there are many more other fishes out there and you're still in high school, still very young, trust me -she is not the one you want as a your partner in your lifetime.

And No point going to the guy telling him to stay away from your gf when your gf is going to him by herself. She's not worth it, trust me..

Dump her and be happy.
02-18-2014, 09:16 AM

newsflash: she's not your girlfriend anymore. no reason to get in trouble over someone who obviously(at least to the rest of us) doesn't care for you. go work out or something instead.
and yes, this is probably normal for a teenager.
02-18-2014, 09:31 AM

No need for killing or hurting the dude, even tho you got emotionally hurt. If the conversations between the dude and your girl are true. Tell her you arent cool with that and break up with her. You should have to accept that behavior and forget about the dude, hes an asshat. Sorry bout ur gf not being exactly what she seemed like at first. GL
02-18-2014, 09:32 AM

Bro. i feel you. I'm Going through the same here, my girlfriend texts me all the time, but little did i know she text everybody even her X and some of her new suitors, Shit. one night i was out to buy a Medicine for my dad it was about 10:30 pm, just as i Reached the Pharmacy at the market, i saw my GF with her X in her X's Motorcycle, I got So angry that i'd even thought of bumping their motorcycle with mine.. It hurts me a lot, so i know ow you feel. when i confronted her about what i saw that night she said there was something in her school that they are doing, But shit it was a Saturday night. I let it pass, but it happened again but this time, i saw them in her room alone together in her Bad they said that they were just hanging out. it got me really mad so I punched and beat the Guy to pulp. and broke up with her. For you My friend, Break Up with Her,, Just dump her, there are many fishes in the sea.