This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think i should stop being friends with this person?
02-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Do you think i should stop being friends with this person?
I known her for 12 years we were best friends then 3 years later she moved to another town but we stayed in touch wrote to eachother and talked on the phone. Then 4 years later she moved back to the same town and I was happy cause we could see eachother. Our friendship kept going well for a year then she started having issues with her family. We had arguements over facebook which was stupid cause I like rock music and stuff and she insulted it then she starts calling me a slag and fat and stuff. We fell out then a year later she thought we could patch our friendship up so we did then we fell out again. Then a year and a half later we met up once then never saw eachother for a year. I haven't seen her for 15 months and a couple of weeks ago she randomly texts me talking to me we were ohright. She has said nothing nasty to me but i seen her horrible behavior on facebook ,she nearlly got a criminal record once and she got kicked out. Shes slow at texting and texts me randomly expecting me to do her hair.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 08:44 AM

if you're questioning/debating whether you wanna be friends or not, then it's obviously no...

Ads

02-18-2014, 08:59 AM

Sometimes you just grown apart.
02-18-2014, 09:11 AM

As long as you're not fighting then I think you two will be fine. It's normal for friendships to hit a few rough patches. Talk to her about her behavior on Facebook and tell her you don't appreciate it and it triggers some of your fights. If she can understand how much it hurts you and your friendship with her when she acts obnoxious, then she should stop. However, if it gets to a point when you want to end the friendship, then I think it would be best for both of you. Best of luck.
02-18-2014, 09:21 AM

Do you think she's going through a really rough time and lashing out? You've been in each others life for such a long time seems a shame for that to end. Maybe try to be like the ocean with her - just go with the tide, be there when she needs you and just take things on the chin. But if you feel she's using you/taking advantage/ bringing you down to level you don't want to be cut ties.