This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deactivate facebook timeline?
02-18-2014, 08:45 AM
How to deactivate facebook timeline?
So, I wanted to try timeline out to see if it's actually all it's cracked up to be because my one friend said it was "great". Well to me it's congested and unfamiliar and I hate the giant picture idea...COME ON that's what a profile picture is for! Sometimes when the picture's too big you can't even scale it, it's simplay worthless... I hate this feature and don't say the thing with the facebook developers delete app or edit app thing because when I click on that there is NO delete app because it says I have NO apps and there is NO edit app only 'create new app' Someone please help...it's annoying me to the brim

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 08:49 AM

sorry ,ther is no option for change ur TIMELINE.

Ads

02-18-2014, 09:00 AM

there is no way to get rid of it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook

here's how to set it up

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineChecklist.php
02-18-2014, 09:08 AM

Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement about the deployment of the upgrade in any of its official pages, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size are never optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.