This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't get off the Facebook timeline preview?
02-18-2014, 08:50 AM
I can't get off the Facebook timeline preview?
Facebook has just automatically gave me a preview of the timeline feature and I never even clicked that I wanted to use timeline and it just gave it to me by force. When other people view my profile on there account it shows the normal profile but as I see it it's the timeline.
Is there way in getting off the preview? because I really don't like it. I know it all changes on 12 February but i'd rather have my normal profile until then.
Thanks in advance.
their*
Is there any way in getting off the preview?*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 08:53 AM

Ufortunatly there is no way of removing yourself frm ths rebbeca. At first face book are introducing ths as an "opt in" option. But later on it wil be standerd,its being regarded ths way as a more social experaince.
Ive deleted my account,to much for me.

Ads

02-18-2014, 09:04 AM

Oh, I feel your pain.
They've just done the same to me. So annoying!
I don't think there's a way we can get rid of the preview and we'll just have to put up with it because timeline is becoming the new Facebook profile... it used to be optional but they've made it for everyone. They never listen to the users they just do what they want which is just annoying, the majority of Facebook users don't like it as it's been shown in a survey but they've still gone on with it. I don't understand why they don't just keep with the beta profiles, it annoyed everyone at the time when it all changed before from the old profiles so why do it again? I've just deleted my Facebook, not worth it anymore.