This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he still interested in me after four dates?
02-18-2014, 10:27 AM
Is he still interested in me after four dates?
I've been talking to this guy for about a month now. Everything has gone good and we've hung out four different times. At first he was texting me all the time but now in the past week he has been much slower in texting me. We hung out this weekend but he hasn't texted me in two days and I am not sure if he will text me first. Last week he went 3 days without texting me. I know he is busy because he is an architect, and it's not like we can see each other all the time because we live over a hour away from each other.
Also, I've been the one somewhat intiating things, more so than other girls. it's just how i am. like I told him I wanted to see him this weekend before he said anything. so i am not sure if he is used to me taking charge.
also, we've made out and i spent the night at his house twice, we've done stuff but not had sex.
I'm okay with not texting 24/7 but I just didn't know if it was normal for a guy to text you all the time then go to being so slow about it, since we have been talking for month now.
Im afraid he is just in love with the idea of love..so after the excitement he is now over it.
Also I am afraid of coming off too strong, although i've tried to contain myself. I havent been texting him when he doesn't reply and what not.
Should I just sit and wait for him or should I say something to him, and tell him how I actually like him?

This is actually what he wrote about himself on facebook
"In Love:
It takes a very long time for me to fall in love with someone, often because I go through an internal struggle to decide if she is truly what I want and weigh what the future will and will not hold for me. But if I do fall in love with you, nothing else matters in the world. That is because I have truly spent the time to consider every little thing and have decided that you are worth more than anything else. I will devote everything about me to you and love you unconditionally where there is nothing you can do to change my perception of you no matter what--I am smitten. I am a romantic and will find the little things I can do to make you feel loved and know that you are. I will always be there for comfort and will always support you. I am extremely loyal and have not and will never stray even though my personality may seem like it. I try to give her the attention I think she deserves and will do everything in my power to try to make her happy--I'll sacrifice a lot with no qualms or burden at all. That makes me happy. I tend to give more than take in a relationship. I stay in love for a long time, even if I am not loved back. Once you have my whole heart, you have it forever."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 10:42 AM

He sounds romantic. He also sounds busy and slow in making love related decisions. The hour distance could be putting him off somewhat. You should rely less on texting and more on actual phone conversations and seeing him in person

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply