This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more real followers on twitter?
02-18-2014, 12:00 PM
how to get more real followers on twitter?
hi guys, i have just started using twitter and need followers, ive seen videos on youtube where you fill out surveys then get 10000 free but they aint even real people, i just want people with the same intrests as me, music, films etc.. @evodose is my username if any of you guys want to follow me. thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 12:10 PM

twitter has caught on to what people are doing and it doesnt work like that anymore

why do you "need" followers? if you "need" them, then you are trying to abuse the system in some way

when you get fake followers easily like that, like by taking a survey, what actually happens is the person who created the survey makes money from you, and then has their spammy accounts give you follows, and then twitter detects that an then deletes the fake accounts

so how to get real ones? it's not easy, there is no magic trick to get them quickly...

post in public hashtag groups things that are funny and insightful and make sure you are posting them in the appropriate places... keep doing that for about a year, and eventually you will get a reputation that people admire, and word will get out, and they will follow you

posting your account here in an attempt to get followers is a violation of yahoo's terms and conditions

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply