This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Timeline Help?!?
02-18-2014, 12:38 PM
Facebook Timeline Help?!?
I tried to get the Facebook timeline, but I have to register my phone, which is stupid because I don't have a cell phone. So i clicked the call me button, and put in my house phone's number and it said "Our system is temporarily unavailable." it's been doing this for 6 months. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 12:54 PM

Good luck hear back for them

Visit facebook.com from your computer. Enter your username and password, then click "Log In."

Click the "Account" link, located at the top right corner of the page, then click "Help Center."

Type the issue you need assistance with in the box at the top of the page, then click the "Search" button. You can also click "Browse Help Topics," located at the left side of the page.

Click the link that describes the issue you are experiencing.

Review the solution and follow the instructions provided to resolve your issue. If further help is needed, for example your account has been compromised, click the available link to fill out the appropriate form. This sends an email to Facebook.

Read more: How to Contact Facebook With a Problem | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_10037194_contact...z1gdtEjsHZ

Ads

02-18-2014, 12:59 PM

if you cant log into your profile at all, then there is nothing you can do except maybe go get a disposable cellphone for $5