This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help: what does it really meant alot to me???? Mean?
02-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Please help: what does it really meant alot to me???? Mean?
I told my guy friend that he was awesome . He took that so seriously and he said that it really meant a lot to him.
Why did he say that???
and i asked him why
he paused for a few seconds and he said that because we r best friends and he said it in a slang way. we r not close at all

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 12:50 PM

A lot*

Ads

02-18-2014, 01:02 PM

It all depends on whether this is on Facebook(or other social networking programs/sites), text or in person.

"OMG! You are amazing!"
"haha, wow thnx, that means a lot Big Grin"
"aw, how comes?"
"were bffs lool Tongue"
....from what i have this is how i imagined the conversation to go, so, this could mean a few possible things.
1. It could have been a through away compliment, "wow you are soooooooo cute i'm soo jell!" (people usually say this in girls pictures)...that is a through away compliment, you meant to say it but you don't really feel that serious about someone else's appearance.

2. He might have just being polite...or he didn't know what else to say. This happens a lot with guys. (in chat) "you are such a nice friend to me #_#" (thinking)..and the guy pauses and thinks 'err..what does she mean by that...what should i say...what should i say...errm.. ermmm...oh i know' (in chat) "aha, that means a lot to me Big Grin"

3. Maybe he likes you..guys tend to get a bit shy and in some cases our brains lose control, it makes out heart think. (this isn't the best explanation..but if you understand what i mean then hopefully it was useful.

Hope I helped Big Grin