This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Privacy Setting Help!!?
02-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Facebook Privacy Setting Help!!?
Ok so my family just added me on facebook nd i dont really want to add them.
I do not want to be rude and ignore them so i out them on limited profile. They can only see my pictures not my wall. But im afraid that might be too obvious so all i dont want them to see is my facebook status updates.
Is there a way that i can block JUST my status updates without blocking my enitre wall?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 01:12 PM

How about you make an account for your family and another one you don't care who sees? That's the best advice.

Ads

02-18-2014, 01:28 PM

no
02-18-2014, 01:32 PM

Yes just write your status and right beside the Share button should be a picture of a lock. Just click it go to customize and at the bottom write the name of your relative and bam your done!
02-18-2014, 01:46 PM

There is a way, and I use it to block my status updates from my Family and some other people.

I have a photo guide, step by step, and easy to follow. It is titled "Facebook - Setting different privacy settings for different friends and family"

http://hubpages.com/hub/Facebook-Setting...and-family

It will show you how to make the Lists, and then to go to the Custom privacy settings and put the lists there.

Then you will be able to accept them to your friends list on Facebook, and have control over what they see.