This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So where are all the people who thought social security should be privately invested in the stock market now?
10-14-2012, 08:32 AM
So where are all the people who thought social security should be privately invested in the stock market now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 08:40 AM

well goo morning. well i would have to disagree agree with person you are talking about. sucide is not the answer. its just a quick way out. problems arent fixed by killing ur self because u cant deal. it's just problems and heart ach for otheres. i'm sry about the womans husband. i myself have had famley and friends wgo has passe away with having cancer. it a said ordeal.i has a great! friend who? over doesed and died cuz she couldnt deal. now shes going not going to have to deal about anything thing.trying too fix a problem is going to change or fix anything. getting sik and knowur going to die because u or anyone u kno has a health conidtion. life and death is a cycle. we dont like getting sick and we have all the questions but we have no way to fixed them. life just sometimes well life suks,but givvinh up ur life is not the answers. we cant get wht? we always want out of life and i'm pretty sure we cant get wht? we want when die. i do feel the dead can rember. nomobody like pain or a loss of someone we care about. and we ask? why me or why to the people we care about.. i just hope everything works out

Ads

I was never one of those people.

The old saying...."be careful what you wish for"....has never been more true.

my investments were sold in Oct 2008 and subsequently I am holding all cash units at the moment, and gradually buying back into several individual equities at this time
...i hold a roth, an SEP and a 401K....the 401K mutuals have fallen in value, 10% as they were international value funds (somehow they survived losing like most other funds probably due to 35% of the fund holdings were in bonds)
...however, my choices of equities are all currently low prices, such as Microsoft for $16 ( i hadn't seen that chance since 1998)....oh and you might look into several penny stocks
...I usually look for a find at it's support price, that generally trades 100,000 shares or more and one that has a nice P/S value
...investments are everything you make of them
..."buy low and sell higher"
happy hunting