This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me, why is he doing this?
02-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Please help me, why is he doing this?
This guy has hurt my feelings many times, has broken up with me many times, once i cried in front of him because of this and he was still being mean telling me to go away and never see him again.After that he apologized but was telling me hes looking for a casual relationship, he has been saying that he doesn't want commitment from me since a long time.since an year hes been saying this.
Now recently two weeks ago he called to apologize for the way he behaved, but then again the next day he dint call me and dint contact me for 3 weeks.
Today he calls me, I dint pick up the phone and he called me thrice. I don't know why is he calling.
He knows that I love him but he doesn't and he has told me that he never loved me. So why is he calling.
I hav no interest in being with him or any otherguy anymore.
I would appreciate the opinion of a young guy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 06:00 PM

An honest young guy will tell you he enjoys the intimacy with you without the commitment. A woman will tell you he is using you and breaking your heart as many times as you will let him. Do the hard thing and leave. Leave for your future life, because you don't have one with him. Be strong and find yourself someone who is morally mature, kind, stable and loving. Pursue that and not the dream that fades when you wake up.

Ads

02-18-2014, 06:08 PM

I think for the time being he's being toxic, and it's been going on for over a year. Perhaps that will change in the future, but, until then, you should block his number and his social media contacts and concentrate on something that makes you happy, like your studies and/or career. This is actually an opportunity for you in disguise.